Our variety of baked goods is created with authenticity and high-quality standards. We are in the heart of Burnaby and proudly present ourselves as a company that values diversity and growth.
PBF Pita Bread Factory has gained trust and loyalty from its customers since 1984. As a division of Rise Baking Company located in the United States, we supply our premium baked products all over Canada, the United States, and Hong Kong.
Our mission is to manufacture and deliver high-quality baked goods that exceed the expectations of our customers in terms of delivery, specification, and price. We accomplish this by cultivating a caring environment where our dedicated and passionate team relentlessly serves our customers.
Who you are:
We’re looking for an individual who is keen on learning and taking new challenges. A team player we can trust with our mission.
About the Role:
- Perform daily SAP transactions.
- Performs cycle counting of inventory and adjusting bulk items and other SKU items.
- Inventories Wet/Dry Packaging and adjusts packing material counts including pails, boxes, bags and poly linters.
- Runs and corrects discrepancy reports.
- Manages expired inventory.
- Follows up on customer complaints by identifying when and what shift items were produced.
- Requests formula changes with PRCFs to R&D.
- Creates and updates production related OPLs.
- Participates in Mock Recall investigations.
- Perform process order/batch sheet release and management, prepare material transfers and paperwork for production, complete process order posting, and other data entry as needed in SAP
- Safe handling and use of various chemicals with strict adherence to hazardous communication and MSDS requirements.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisor and/or any unsafe conditions.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs, and regulatory requirements.
- Support and comply with GMP’s.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Minimum 1 year inventory control experience.
- SAP experience preferred, but experience with other ERP systems will be considered.
- Strong computer skills, including data entry, word processing, spreadsheets, and email.
- Strong math skills required for this position.
- Must have excellent communication skills to work with multiple plant functions, including Quality Assurance, Sanitation, Production, Warehouse and Management.
- Education or certifications in relevant fields such as supply chain management, logistics, or inventory control.
- In Store Employee Discount
- Employee Match RRSP Plan
- Full Covered Benefits
No. Vacancies: 02
- Sun – Thu: 6:00AM – 2:30PM
- Tue – Sat: 2:00PM – 10:20PM
PBF Pita Bread Factory is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, or provincial and local laws and ordinances.