Our variety of baked goods is created with authenticity and high-quality standards. We are in the heart of Burnaby and proudly present ourselves as a company that values diversity and growth.
PBF Pita Bread Factory has gained trust and loyalty from its customers since 1984. As a division of Rise Baking Company located in the United States, we supply our premium baked products all over Canada, the United States, and Hong Kong.
Our mission is to manufacture and deliver high-quality baked goods that exceed the expectations of our customers in terms of delivery, specification, and price. We accomplish this by cultivating a caring environment where our dedicated and passionate team relentlessly serves our customers.
Who you are:
We’re looking for an individual who is keen on learning and taking new challenges. A team player we can trust with our mission.
About the Role:
- Perform daily SAP transactions.
- Perform reconciliation of SAP inventory.
- Maintain accurate inventory and stock of ingredients.
- Manage SAP discrepancies work with warehouse, production, and controller to coordinate data integrity.
- Leads efforts to maintain accurate records in the SAP systems.
- Manage freight deliveries and research if product has been received as promised.
- Follow all safety procedures and participate in safety training. Maintain safe and efficient use of equipment, tools, and person. Report any injury or accident immediately to supervisory and/or any unsafe condition.
- Follow up on processes orders regarding errors, correct errors and prevent, if possible, discrepancies.
- Supports product safety, quality, and legality.
- Support, and comply with all quality management systems, continuous improvement programs, food safety, employee safety, preventative maintenance programs and legality.
- Communicates Safety, Quality, and Food Safety policies to all employees. Ensures such policies are applied by all employees.
- Conduct daily duties in a professional appearance and manner.
- Other Job duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Experience with SAP systems and transactions
- Experience in freight coordination outbound and/or inbound.
- Knowledge of the supply chain process.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills a must.
- Ability to work independently yet efficiently and proactive.
- Ability to complete short- and long-term projects and deal with multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Ability to solve complex issues in a proactive manner.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and other computer applications.
- In Store Employee Discount
- Employee Match RRSP Plan
- Full Covered Benefits
No. Vacancies: 02
- Sun- Thu: 7:00AM - 3:30PM
- Tue – Sat: 3:00PM - 11:30PM
Start Date: September 2023.
PBF Pita Bread Factory is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, creed, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, religion, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions or any other classification protected by federal, or provincial and local laws and ordinances.